Palace Coney Island, photographed on March 18, 2016, in the food court in the mezzanine of Genesee Valley Shopping Center at Miller and Linden Roads in Flint Township. The author started eating at Gus Vergos’ Palace when it was located in the east wing of the mall when it opened in 1970. The restaurant moved when the mezzanine and its food court were added in 1987. Palace Coney Island closed in June 2020 after 50 years in Genesee Valley.
Please note: Being listed on this page does not indicate any kind of arrangement between the Flint Coney Resource Site and any of the restaurants listed. This is merely a simple directory.
Check the web sites or social media for the following mobile operations for times and locations:
- B-Dogs Hot Dog Cart; The city of Davison, the Flint Farmer’s Market, along with other locations and events.
- Marks Gourmet Dogs / Marks Hot Diggity Dog Stand, Downtown Eaton Rapids, Lansing, along with other locations and events
- EJ’s Gourmet Street Cuisine, Detroit & Ann Arbor
- Hot Dog Hut, Bowling Green, Ohio
- Midwest Coney Connection, Houston, Texas; Offering both Flint and Detroit Coneys
- Mike’s Coneys, Denver, Colorado; They ship in Koegel hot dogs, and top them with either a Flint or Detroit sauce
- Red Top Gourmet Hot Dogs, Louisville, Kentucky; Their Louisville dog is topped with Flint Coney sauce.
- Vehicle City Coney, Nashville, Tennessee